It’s Valentine’s Day! Love it, hate it or ignore it, sometimes it’s not what we think that matters.
Could be that it’s what someone else is thinking that makes the difference.
Here are five simple ways to make a good impression:
- Spend some extra time on how you dress
- Pay attention to the person you’re with
- Ask questions
Just these five simple actions can help us to come across as being more confident, caring and interested.
For the best fresh breath today:
- Brush, floss, have a go with the interdental brushes, clean that tongue and use the mouth wash. All these products really do help.
- Chew (discreetly!) some sugar-free gum with xylitol. It helps to produce saliva, and saliva fights bacteria.
- Visualise a lemon. That can activate saliva production too, if your mouth has gone dry with nerves.
- Out for a meal? Eat the parsley or mint garnish for a bit of freshness.
- Grab a chance for a quick brush up or rinse out.
For the best fresh breath forever:
- Invest more time in a better oral hygiene programme at home.
- Attend regular appointments with your dental hygienist or therapist, and your dentist.
- Check which hygiene, restoration or cosmetic treatments would help you to achieve optimum oral health.
At SpaDental we are dedicated to preventive care, to help you have great teeth and a healthy smile for life!
We often have great offers too, on restorative and cosmetic procedures that will help you to achieve great looking teeth. Why don’t you ask your local practice about:
- Invisalign for straighter teeth
- tooth whitening
- How to get a second date
- Freshen up your kiss
- Tongue scraping
- Tom Wardiell demonstrates interdental brushes