Opening: SpaDental Plymouth associate dentist position
Preferred start for Plymouth associate dentist: January, 2019
- Would you like to work in a thriving practice?
- Do you like to be surrounded by professionals?
- Is patient care and quality dentistry your priority?
Applications open for a SpaDental Plymouth Associate Dentist.
We pride ourselves on combining the friendliness of a local, patient-focused practice, with the professionalism and high standards of a quality dental care provider.
SpaDental Plymouth is a considerate and caring practice to work in.
- We offer patients a caring and high-quality service.
- The surgeries are well-equipped and maintained.
- As a valued member of the clinical team, feel supported in a friendly, professional environment.
- Effective SpaDental Group management means our clinicians can focus on what matters most – their patients.
Projected hours available – SpaDental Plymouth Associate Dentist
|Tuesday||currently not required|
All applicants must have:
- GDC registration.
- A licence to work in the UK.
- An NHS performer number and ability to be added to an NHS contract.
- Up-to-date Hepatitis B vaccination.
- A valid DBS check.
- Appropriate professional indemnity insurance.
If you are interested in learning more:
- Please send your CV to: plymouth.confidential@ spadental.co.uk.
- For the attention of Louise Burgess, Practice Manager.
- Or call Louise on: 01752 663870
About the SpaDental group:
SpaDental Group has been supporting independent dental practices for over ten years.
Each SpaDental practice celebrates its own unique character, ethos and patient profile. Yet each practice also benefits from the professional support and guidance offered by the SpaDental Group Head Office.
This means our dentists and dental staff can dedicate themselves to the work they trained for.
Dental practices that are part of something bigger
We are also recruiting a new dental nurse and a trainee dental nurse.
We advertise vacancies in practices around the country.