SpaDental Plymouth sincerely thanks everyone who responds to our request to review the practice. We love reading all your positive comments. That said, we also take on board the suggestions you make. Because we take Plymouth patient reviews seriously, we read them carefully to see if anyone is less than satisfied with their experience and we use that information to guide our practice.
Our review rating of 4.7 stars (out of 5) highlights Plymouth patient appreciation for the work we do.
Here are three recent reviews:
“Best dentist I’ve been to – I’ve been a few times now, both for organised and a same day emergency appointments, and the staff have been extremely friendly and professional each time. The price is also very reasonable. I have already recommended them to both friends and family.” PR
“I joined the practice on moving to Plymouth on my daughter’s recommendation – Scheduled In the last five years since joining the practice I have been happy with all the treatment I’ve received by my dentist as well as my hygienist. All the staff are polite and friendly and when I once had an abscess I was seen as soon as I could get there.” AO
Great Service! – Really good. Thank you. [My dentist] had to fit a new bridge for me. Really excellent service, dedicated and professional. Explained the whole procedure, reassured me and wanted to ensure that he gave me the best service possible. Can’t praise him highly enough.” DC
Two areas we’re working on to improve
Some comments, however, highlighted two areas that we will work to improve.
It can be hard to get in touch
- Problem: Very often the phone lines are busy.
- Explanation: We receive a high volume of phone calls, and often our reception staff are busy with patients in the practice.
- Solution: We encourage you to email us rather than phone, whenever possible. Please send email to: email@example.com
Appointments and staff change
- Problem: Appointments are cancelled and sometimes the staff change too.
- Explanation: During the time between making an appointment and the actual appointment (often six months) circumstances alter. Clinicians reduce their hours, move on to new opportunities, or have unexpected leave.
- Solution: We do our very best to keep patients informed when we need to change an appointment. We also send courtesy reminders. Please help us by keeping your contact information up to date.
To keep in touch with what’s going on in your practice
- The website has helpful information and news items.
- News is posted regularly on Facebook (@SpaDentalPlymouth) Please follow us!
An important reminder:
If you are registered with us as an NHS patient, then please take care to keep up your registration. Due to the high level of patients wishing to receive NHS dental treatment and the very long waiting lists, we have no choice but to de-register patients who have not attended for two years or more.
Thank you for our Plymouth patient reviews and for sharing your appreciation!
News and tips: