Emergency Appointments at Ross on Wye
Is it an emergency?
Immediate care for unexpected problems
We aim to help patients make appointments for the treatment of dental problems that are urgent. That is, conditions that are causing pain, distress, swelling or bleeding, but are not an emergency.
Urgent appointments are frequently requested for:
- severe toothache
- an abscessed tooth (and related swelling that is not life-threatening)
- a lost crown
- a broken or chipped tooth
We understand that some dental problems, even if not classed as an emergency or urgent, can still be painful or socially awkward. Therefore, to facilitate access to dental relief and care:
- Our dentists set aside time each day for patients to receive essential emergency care.
- It is best to call the practice as early as possible for a same-day appointment, as the diary fills up quickly.
- We aim to see you as soon as possible to provide treatment.
- We also accept emergency calls for private treatment from visitors to the area who are not registered with us.
Make an appointment for urgent care or advice
- If you need immediate dental care, your local SpaDental practice answer machine offers advice out-of-hours.
- For urgent dental care, contact your local SpaDental practice to arrange an appointment.
- Please note that procedures and charges for urgent appointments may vary between SpaDental practices.
What do I do about a knocked out tooth?
What can I take for my toothache until I can see a dentist?
Indicative Treatment Fees
|Emergency fee (registered patient, treatment not included)||£71.50|
« Back to treatments