Fees at the Ross on Wye practice
Please note: to secure an appointment, we must ask for a deposit of 50-100% at the time of booking.
Because we believe it is important to be clear and open about all patient fees:
- We provide our patients with a treatment plan.
- The plan includes a written estimate of the treatment fees at the Ross on Wye practice.
- If the plan needs to change during the course of your treatment, then your clinician will discuss the next stages and confirm the fee changes with you.
Indicative Treatment Fees
|New patient clinical examination (dentist) including 1/2 x-rays if needed||£90.00|
|Clinical examination (child) excluding x-rays if needed||£32.70|
|Tooth whitening from||£338.90|
Dental fees at the Ross on Wye practice fall into two categories:
Please contact us for enquiries about joining the practice, making or rescheduling an appointment, a copy of your treatment plan or for a more detailed explanation of ways to pay for treatment. Fill in the form and one of our team will respond as soon as possible.
- For private patients, the whole range of treatments offered by our clinicians is available.
- Patient treatment plans will be worked out on a ‘Pay as You Go’ Private Fee basis.
- Our private fee guide gives an indication only of treatment costs, which may vary according to patient’s individual needs. During a consultation, your clinician will agree with you a treatment plan and fees.
- For a treatment plan costing more than £500, you may apply for finance for a zero or low interest loan.
- SpaDental Ross on Wye facilitates patient registration with Denplan.
- Choose between Denplan Essentials and Denplan Care.
- Monthly payment plans help you to access the dental treatments you require.
- Spread out the cost of your yearly dental care.
- The Denplan Essential plan at Ross on Wye covers those aspects of your dental care that are vital for maintaining good oral health.
- It focuses on prevention, covering your regular check-ups (including x-rays), and hygiene appointments.
- If we discover your teeth need some extra care and attention, this plan also includes discounts for routine restorative treatments.
- The comprehensive Denplan Care plan covers your preventive care, as well as a broad range of restorative treatments, such as fillings and root canal therapy.
- Please note that Denplan Care payment plans do not cover laboratory fees, implants and cosmetic treatments.
- Patients are required to be dentally healthy before registration.
Notes about Denplan:
- If you are registered with Denplan there are limitations according to the pre-agreed payment tier.
- A patient registered as a Denplan patient may elect to have treatments not covered by their scheme as a private patient.
- Denplan Essentials – a tiered payment scheme that covers those aspects of your dental care vital for maintaining good oral health.
- Denplan Care which covers preventive care, as well as a broad range of restorative treatments. Please note it does not cover cosmetic or specialist care.
- Register as a new private patient
- Treatments for private patients
- External link to Denplan for patients