Appointments for Urgent Care
Is it an emergency?
Immediate care for unexpected problems
We aim to help patients make appointments for the treatment of dental problems that are urgent. Conditions that are causing pain, distress, swelling or bleeding but are not an emergency.
Urgent appointments are frequently requested for:
- severe toothache
- an abscessed tooth (and related swelling)
- a lost crown
- a broken or chipped tooth
We understand that some dental problems, even if not classed as urgent, can still be painful or socially awkward. Therefore, to facilitate access to dental relief and care:
- Our dentists set aside time each day for patients to receive essential emergency care.
- It is best to call the practice as early as possible for a same-day appointment, as the diary fills up quickly.
- We aim to see you as soon as possible to provide treatment.
- We also accept emergency calls for private treatment from visitors to the area who are not registered with us.
Make an appointment for urgent care or emergency advice
- If you need emergency dental care, call your local SpaDental practice. Even out-of-hours the answer machine offers advice about where to go.
- For urgent dental care, contact your local SpaDental practice to arrange an appointment.
- Please note that procedures and charges for emergency appointments may vary between SpaDental practices.