SpaDental Plan – Essentials
The focus of an essential plan is on prevention. It covers regular examinations (including routine x-rays) and hygiene appointments. Should you require additional treatment, your plan entitles you to discounts on routine restorative treatments.
For a modest monthly cost, you receive the following key benefits:
- care for your long-term dental health
- the cost of your preventive care spread over monthly payments
- no requirement to be ‘dentally fit’ before joining
- 10% discount on clinically necessary treatment fees*
- dental accident and emergency cover if you are away from home and have to see a dentist in an emergency
We like to recommend an Essentials Plan to patients as it encourages preventive care which, in the long term, protects against more expensive and more challenging treatments.
Please ask in practice for clarification of terms and conditions attached to a payment plan.
- Note: patients must be registered on the Essentials plan for six months before the 10% discount is available. The prescribed course of treatment should complete within a 6-month period.
SpaDental Plan – Care
Some practices offer comprehensive plans to cover a broad range of restorative treatments you may need as well as routine preventive care. Fees are set in bands depending on your dental history and likely treatment requirements. Your monthly fee is agreed with your dentist following a detailed examination and assessment.
For your monthly payment you receive the following benefits:
- care for long-term dental health
- the cost of your dental care spread over monthly instalments
- all clinically necessary treatment included
- supplementary cover if you are away from home and have to see a dentist in an emergency
Please note that this plan is not offered in all of our practices.
Would you like to ask us for more information?
As the SpaDental plans are specific to each practice, please find your nearest SpaDental practice to learn more. Alternatively, try the live chat button on your screen, or use the form below to ask us a question.
We look forward to hearing from you!