Contact your local SpaDental
Please be ready to give enough information for our experienced receptionists to assess the nature of the emergency.
Immediate care for unexpected problems
We aim to help patients make emergency appointments for the treatment of dental problems causing pain, distress, swelling or bleeding that is not urgent.
Emergency appointments are frequently requested for:
- severe toothache
- an abscessed tooth (and related swelling)
- a lost crown
- a broken or chipped tooth
We understand that dental emergencies, even if not classed as urgent, can still be painful or socially awkward. Therefore, to facilitate access to emergency appointments:
- Our dentists set aside time each day for patients to receive essential emergency care.
- It is best to call the practice as early as possible for a same-day appointment, as the diary fills up quickly.
- We aim to see you as soon as possible to provide treatment.
- We also accept emergency calls for private treatment from visitors to the area who are not registered with us.
Contact us for emergency appointments
- If you need urgent dental care, call your local SpaDental practice, and even out-of-hours the answer machine will offer advice.
- For other dental emergencies, contact your local SpaDental practice to arrange an appointment.
- Please note that procedures and charges for emergency appointments may vary between SpaDental practices.