Fees at the Ledbury practice
Please note: to secure an appointment, we must ask for a deposit of 50-100% at the time of booking.
Because we believe it is important to be clear and open about all patient fees:
- We provide our patients with a treatment plan.
- The plan includes a written estimate of the treatment fees at the Ledbury practice.
- If the plan needs to change during the course of your treatment, then your clinician will discuss the next stages and confirm the fee changes with you.
We’re accepting new Denplan patients
Essential plans start at less than £10 a month!
Get in touch to learn more
Indicative Treatment Fees
|New patient clinical examination (dentist) including 1/2 x-rays if needed||£90.00|
|Clinical examination (therapist) excluding x-rays if needed||£52.00|
|Tooth whitening from||£338.90|
Please contact us for enquiries about joining the practice, making or rescheduling an appointment, a copy of your treatment plan or for a more detailed explanation of ways to pay for treatment. Fill in the form and one of our team will respond as soon as possible.
Dental fees at the Ledbury practice fall into two categories:
- For private patients, the whole range of treatments offered by our clinicians is available.
- Patient treatment plans will be worked out on a ‘Pay as You Go’ Private Fee basis.
- Some of our dentists are able to help you apply for finance to cover a treatment plan costing more than £500. Read more about how to apply for a zero or low interest loan.
- Our private fee guide gives an indication only of treatment costs, which may vary according to patient’s individual needs. During a consultation, your clinician will agree with you a treatment plan and fees.
- SpaDental Ledbury facilitates patient registration with Denplan.
- Choose between Denplan Essentials and Denplan Care.
- Monthly payment plans help you to access the dental treatments you require.
- Spread out the cost of your yearly dental care.
- The Denplan Essential plan at Ledbury covers those aspects of your dental care that are vital for maintaining good oral health.
- It focuses on prevention, covering your regular check-ups (including x-rays), and hygiene appointments.
- If we discover your teeth need some extra care and attention, this plan also includes discounts for routine restorative treatments.
- The comprehensive Denplan Care plan covers your preventive care, as well as a broad range of restorative treatments, such as fillings and root canal therapy.
- Please note that Denplan Care payment plans do not cover laboratory fees, implants and cosmetic treatments.
- Patients are required to be dentally healthy before registration.
Notes about Denplan:
- If you are registered with Denplan there are limitations according to the pre-agreed payment tier.
- A patient registered as a Denplan patient may elect to have treatments not covered by their scheme as a private patient.
- Denplan Essentials – a tiered payment scheme that covers those aspects of your dental care vital for maintaining good oral health.
- Denplan Care which covers preventive care, as well as a broad range of restorative treatments. Please note it does not cover cosmetic or specialist care.
- Register as a new private patient
- Treatments for private patients
- External link to Denplan for patients