Denplan Care Fees, Glastonbury
Denplan Care is a tiered payment plan. It covers preventive care, moreover, it also covers a broad range of restorative treatments.
SpaDental Denplan Care fees are set in five bands. Your dental history, and the treatments you are likely to need, determine the band you are on. You agree to the monthly fee with your dentist after a detailed examination and assessment.
The advantages of joining SpaDental Denplan Care Glastonbury
A plan helps because it helps:
- Spread the cost of your routine preventive and restorative private dental costs across the year.
- Budget for your care and avoid costly surprises.
- You attend your preferred dental practice.
- With family discounts.
- Regular attendance at the dentist.
Patients often ask:
“Why do I need Denplan Care?”
Joining SpaDental Denplan Care in Glastonbury can really help people who want to keep on top of their oral health. If you’ve had problems with you teeth in the past requiring restoration work, or you’ve needed periodontal treatment for your gums, you’ll want to prevent the same issues from recurring. Patients who have had treatments such as dental veneers or implants are usually advised to take out a dental care plan so the work stays in good condition for as long as possible.
As the focus of dental care nowadays emphasises preventive care, a dental plan is an excellent way to maintain your optimum oral health.
For your monthly payment you receive the following benefits:
- Care for your long-term dental health.
- The cost of your dental care spread over monthly instalments.
- All your routine examinations necessary during the year.
- Hygiene visits according to your category of care.
- Routine dental x-rays.
- Necessary dental care, including fillings, extractions and root canals.
- Crowns (excluding lab fees).
- Supplementary dental accident and emergency cover if you are away from home and have to see a dentist.
SpaDental Glastonbury Denplan Care Fees 2021
Denplan Care also includes Supplementary Insurance, which features worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover.
Terms and conditions
Please note – it’s important to be aware of what is not included in the plan to avoid disappointment later.
Denplan Care does not cover all the dental services you may need. Laboratory fees, cosmetic treatments such as tooth whitening or veneers, sedation, orthodontics, dental implants or specialist referrals are excluded.
During the assessment to determine your category, the dentist will explain treatments necessary before you can be registered with Denplan. For example, if you have wisdom teeth that need removing, the procedure needs to be completed before you can sign up with Denplan Care. Thereafter, your category is reviewed at stated intervals.