SpaDental Care Fees, Glastonbury
SpaDental Care is a tiered payment plan. It covers preventive care, moreover, it also covers a broad range of restorative treatments.
SpaDental Care fees are set in five bands. Your dental history, and the treatments you are likely to need, determine the band you are on. You agree to the monthly fee with your dentist after a detailed examination and assessment.
The advantages of joining SpaDental Care Glastonbury
A plan helps because it:
- Spreads the cost of your routine preventive and restorative private dental costs across the year.
- Enables you to budget for your care and avoid costly surprises.
- Offers family discounts. We have a tiered payment plan for children too.
- Encourages regular attendance at the dentist.
Patients often ask:
“Why do I need a dental plan?”
Joining SpaDental Care in Glastonbury can really help people who want to keep on top of their oral health. If you’ve had problems with you teeth in the past requiring restoration work, or you’ve needed periodontal treatment for your gums, you’ll want to prevent the same issues from recurring. Patients who have had treatments such as dental veneers or implants are usually advised to take out a dental care plan so the work stays in good condition for as long as possible.
As the focus of dental care nowadays emphasises preventive care, a dental plan is an excellent way to maintain your optimum oral health.
For your monthly payment you receive the following benefits:
- Care for your long-term dental health.
- The cost of your dental care spread over monthly instalments.
- All your routine examinations necessary during the year.
- Hygiene visits according to your category of care.
- Routine dental x-rays.
- Necessary dental care, including fillings, extractions and root canals.
- Crowns (excluding lab fees).
- Supplementary dental accident and emergency cover if you are away from home and have to see a dentist.
SpaDental Care Fees Glastonbury 2022
SpaDental Care also includes Supplementary Insurance, which features worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover.
Terms and conditions
Please note – it’s important to be aware of what is not included in the plan to avoid disappointment later.
SpaDental Care does not cover all the dental services you may need. Laboratory fees, cosmetic treatments such as tooth whitening or veneers, sedation, orthodontics, dental implants or specialist referrals are excluded.
During the assessment to determine your category, the dentist will explain any treatments necessary before you can register for SpaDental Care. This is because you must be dentally healthy. For example, if you have wisdom teeth that need removing, the procedure must be completed before you can sign up with SpaDental Care. Thereafter, your category is reviewed at stated intervals.
Contact us to learn more about SpaDental Care in Glastonbury.
This dental plan is facilitated by DPAS.